Star Trek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain's Log 2269.32 - Mission Report

Go down

Captain's Log 2269.32 - Mission Report Empty Captain's Log 2269.32 - Mission Report

Post  Q Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:57 pm

Our first forray into the Genesis Expanse, and already we have burned one planet to cinders. My argument is that we had no other choice, that had we allowed the "neural parasites" to continue existence, it would have put every sentient being in the galaxy at risk; the "Mother Brain" had made such absolute, genocidal hatred abundantly clear. Still, my first command aboard Antares and I use her to execute General Order 24. Certainly not how I would have wanted to begin this mission.

This event does prove the necessity of this mission, however. The Genesis Event has spawned complete unknowns, a large section of this quadrant has been replaced with anomaly after anomaly. It would take a fleet of typical Federation starships (a resource we certainly do not currently posses) to accomplish what Antares can do alone.

My only hope is that our first encounter, the condition and horror at Corridan, is not a prelude of things to come.
Q
Q

Back to top Go down