Star Trek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain's Log 2269.8 - Personal Report

Go down

Captain's Log 2269.8 - Personal Report Empty Captain's Log 2269.8 - Personal Report

Post  Q Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:49 pm

The crew of Antares has been selected. With Commander Reed's assistance, we will be pulling them from their listed assignments in the morning. I am very excited! According to Pike's reports and their own dossiers, the command crew should prove invaluable for our extended mission into the Genesis Expanse. Following Captain Pike's recommendation, I am making Lieutenant Liara Shran my XO. Normally, I would be leary of an Andorian XO for an exploration mission -- that would seem more suited for a Vulcan -- but I believe her tactical expertise and long family line of military service will be essential to the successful completion of our mission.

With so many gifted geniuses aboard, it can be safely said that Antares represents the Federation's best and brightest.

The ship is ready, I am sure the crew will be eager. Tomorrow, we begin a very historic journey. Right now, however, I have heard that several of my new crew are planning on throwing a "goodbye" bonfire party at the beach. Sounds fun. Might be a late night...
Q
Q

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum