Star Trek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captains Log Stardate 2268.121.5

Go down

Captains Log Stardate 2268.121.5 Empty Captains Log Stardate 2268.121.5

Post  Liara Shran Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:36 am

Captains Log Stardate 2268.121.5 Acting Captain Ensign Liara Shran recording.

Repairs are complete on all vessels in the squadron, or at least to the best of our ability given the circumstances. Solace's supply of spare parts is nearly depleted. As per Starfleets orders, the squadron is proceeding at best speed to Starbase 621. Triumph, and Kohlar are going to be spending a fair amount of time in spacedock, to get them back into action, and Solace is to be decommissioned. My first command, and I am expected to limp a dying old worn-out, but proud lady to her grave. My only hope, is that I don't dishonor her along the way.

Captain Pike is expected to survive his injuries, but he has payed a heavy price to ensure the survival of his ship and crew. He is a credit to the uniform, and an laurels Starfleet sees fit to lay at his feet, is not enough in my eyes, nor in the eyes of this crew. We have not always seen eye to eye, but I can not argue with his results. I will never be Captain Christopher Pike, but I shall en devour always, to live up to the high standards he has set.

Crew morale is as expected low. The adrenalin of combat, has long burned away, and with repairs complete, time is now our greatest enemy. I must find a way, to keep this crew in the game as it were. What is that old human saying.....Idle hands are the devils workshop?
Liara Shran
Liara Shran

Back to top Go down